Friday, September 3, 2010

Take my picture! Nooo, don't take my picture!



"Take my picture! Take my picture!"

It's what we hear when we cover a Chaffey event for the Breeze. Sometimes its a charming request, sometimes its a loud demand.

Photo Editor Justin Kenward found that students celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan are like everyone else on the Chaffey campus, at least in some ways. There was that familiar "Take my picture!"
Whenever we oblige, people bring out the ham (yes, even when its Ramadan) and start mugging and posing!

We get some charming shots that I thought to share with you.


















Here's the one that Justin shot.
Here's an example from last year
when we were celebrating Cinco de Mayo

When the basket ball team shows up, they always ask for a photo. And they group themselves like pro's! Here's one from a couple of years ago.

As you can see, "Take my picture!" is in good fun and we enjoy it.

But sometimes, we see something that we shouldn't shoot and if the subject could holler, they'd probably say, "NOOO, don't take my picture!"

Here's an example of "Noooo!" It's from the past, so no one should get into trouble!














So keep asking us, "TAKE MY PICTURE!" We might do it, we might publish them. Or not!


Click to return to The Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment